- Membership ensures a listing for your business in the Prairie Central Business Directory white pages that is published annually. This useful guide is sent out door to door in the community or mailed to anyone inquiring about the community. Members will benefit from this guide as it is used as a ‘business phone book ‘ for the Prairie-Central area. The Guide highlights member businesses and the community in general. Color ads for the guide are available for members for a fee(see pricing on page 3) or for free by being a sponsor.
- Members can participate in our Gift Check Chamber Bucks program. Gift checks can be used at over 50 member businesses. Your business is listed as a participant and is completely free and available only to members.
- Referrals-The Chamber receives many calls from people asking about particular services, products, contractors, etc. As a Chamber member, your business will be referred along with contact information!
- Members will be promoted on the Fairbury Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page. The FACOC Facebook page currently has 3800+ followers!
- Members are listed on the Fairbury website, which is maintained by the Chamber of Commerce. Members are listed in alphabetical order on The Chamber of Commerce Directory page where the address, phone, and member websites.
- The Chamber performs Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to welcome new businesses to our community.
- In addition to membership we have sponsorship opportunities! Please see the sponsorship page under the Member Information tab.
The Executive Director is available to answer questions about the community and the Chamber’s members.
The office is open 16 hours a week, Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 to 4:00.
INVOLVEMENT/FACOC SPONSORED EVENTS
- Quarterly business After Hours
- A Local Taste Food festival
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Dinner/Meeting
- Annual Community Sale
- Annual Christmas Parade
- Bridal Show